Industrial Administrator TechnicianInstituto Universitario de Technologia Industrial
“Rodolfo Loero Arismendi” , Venezuela
Advanced English Pitsman Institute
Micro computer operations P&C Services Institute
Secretarial Data Processing I.E.S.C.A. Institute
Secretarial Computation CUMPRU Institute
Upgrading Skills for Secretaries University of Guyana/IDCE
Accounting Technician The Business School/ACCA
|· Proficient bi-lingual Administrative Assistant with strong background in the construction and petroleum industries, office organization and personnel administration.|
· Excellent experience in setting up new offices, organizing facilities and implementing procedures to ensure efficient operations, detailed records keeping (including those required by corporate and regulatory safety programs) and quality assurance.
· Resourceful office manager with demonstrated people-skills, and proficiency in organizing equipment, supplies and consumables to ensure a smooth running and cost-effective operation.
· Fluent in Spanish and English providing capable translation and language support in bi-lingual business situations.
· Experienced with a variety of office and business computer programs (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and development of application for efficient day-to-day operations, and specialist presentations.
|Administrative Support Clerk, |
Demerara Power Company (Wartsila), Guyana
|May 2004-Jan 2006 |
|· Secretarial support for busy office including preparation of correspondence and faxes for local and international customers and suppliers. |
· Provide translation services and language support as required.
· Updating filing system, answering switch board, inputting information in data base, photocopying etc.
|Administrative Assistant / Office Supplier|
Petrolera Ameriven Hamaca Upgrader Project, Grupo Alvica SCS, Pt. La Cruz, Venezuela
|· Administrative Assistance to Human Resources Department and Project Management Group including welfare of expatriate engineers assigned to Venezuela.|
· Coordination and organization of day-to-day operations for project offices; local housing and transportation. Interface with local utilities, authorities and suppliers to ensure smooth and Evaluate and recommend candidates for secretarial and office support positions. Train and oversee performance.
· Set up Project filing and record systems and ensure efficiency in correspondence distribution, application of retention policies and confidentiality procedures.
· Prepared monthly progress reports, graphs, and quality assurance records in accordance with corporate procedures and ensured timely distribution.
|Senior Executive Secretary,|
Operadora Cerro Negro Project, Inelectra &Jantessa,
Morichal and Pl. La Cruz, Venezuela
|Nov 1998-Aug 2001|
|· Assigned to the PDVSA-Mobil Heavy Oil Upstream Facilities near Morichal and upon completion of the plant transferred to the Upgrader Refinery at Pt. La Cruz.|
· Set up office for 50-member Project Management Group including purchase (or rental as appropriate), of all facilities, equipment, furniture, supplies and consumables.
· Developed switchboard procedures and trained replacement operators.
· Developed and set-up project record keeping facilities and maintained correspondence logs, etc.
· Developed and maintained use and service logs for Management Group site vehicles (up to 24 pick-ups and SUVs at peak) including oversight of fuel consumption, insurance coverage, registration etc.
· Organize and supervise office cleaning and maintenance contracts and services.
· Prepared daily, weekly, and monthly records and progress reports, graphs, and quality assurance records in accordance with corporate procedures and ensured timely distribution.
· Organized support services (travel, visas, accommodation, transport, etc.) for senior international visitors from Corporate offices, including oversight of local hotels, etc. l
· Provided bi-lingual secretarial and administrations services to support the Project Manager in dealings with local civil and military authorities ensuring that the Project met all legal and community expectations.
· Assisted in project close-out activities, engineering and commercial records retention and personnel demobilization.
|Bilingual Secretary, |
Various Positions, Venezuela
|· Bilingual Secretary supporting overseas and national companies operating in Venezuela’s “oil patch”.|
· Provided support and translation services for inter-office correspondence.
· Operated radio communications and switch-boards ensuring that overseas and local calls in Spanish and English were answered and directed.
· Maintained communication logs, correspondence procedures and safety records.
|· Telephone Operator Supervisor|
· Hotel Morichal Largo/ Venezuela
· Assigned to Telephone Department as Operator for six months then promoted as Supervisor, experience in front desk duties, hotel reservations, programming wake up calls for guests, room services, information as required. Answer switchboard and direct incoming/outgoing calls, arrangements for ,flights car rental etc
Perfect English and Spanish
Bilingual Administrave Assistant. Bilingual Executive Secretary.
Diseño Página Web Online 2005-2020